Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cyclists' Paradise

I was so happy today. Really, I was literally grinning when I found the Jordan River Trail. It was absolutely amazing. Imagine a place where there are no stoplights and no cars. You can just ride and ride and ride for as long and as fast or slow as you want. I found that place, and it is only a couple of miles away. Needless to say, it was incredible. It was flooded though, and some firemen stopped me on the trail to ask me how much it had flooded. I was cooperative, so I counted it as my good deed for the week. By the way, I went just over 15 miles today and it took 1 hour, six minutes.

So, I think somebody upstairs read my post about rain and is punishing me for it. Today it was sunny for about an hour or so, and it was during my ride. "That sounds great!" you say to yourself; but, keep in mind that when I left it was cold, so I wore a jacket. So, as the sun came out, I was sweating a lot. Oh well. The rain is good for some things. We pray for rain all the time, right? At least in Utah we do. So, I shouldn't complain that it is raining.

1 comment:

  1. Rain is gay. I'm glad you finally found a good place to cycle though.

    ReplyDelete