Thursday, June 2, 2011

Falls and Snot Rockets

So, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Don't worry, I have still been working out. In fact, yesterday I had a terrible bike ride.
The first half of the ride was fantastic. The weather was great, I was listening to a good audio book...out was great. But on the way home, I had to push the pedestrian button because the light only changes for cars. I moved my way over to the light pole, pulled out my left foot and leaned over to push the button. I suddenly felt my bike leaning more than I was, so I tried to pull out my right foot to catch myself. But it refused to come out, and I landed on my side. Nothing was hurt but my ego and my front brake, which started rubbing the wheel. So, I kept on going, but in a lower gear because of my brake, when my nose got stuffy.
The chord to my headphones was on my left side, so I tried to blow it on the other side. Naturally, the wind was blowing pretty hard (bikes are faster than running), so I ended up with a whole lot of snot across my face.
So, that's how my ride went yesterday. It went well.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, this is fun to read. I'm sorry your ride was rotten but it's funny, and also really disgusting, to think of a ton of snot being blown all across your own face. Ha. Boys are so gross. No offense. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still good for $50 toward your working out.

    ReplyDelete