Monday, May 2, 2011

The First Day

Holy Cow. I swear running is not as easy as it used to be. I want to blame it on the altitude, but I know I can't. It was hard! It felt like I ran 20 miles by the time I got back. But, I only got to 2.1 miles and it took me approximately 24 minutes. But, it felt good to breathe hard and to get my heart pumping.
Does anyone else find it difficult to wake up at 5 AM to work out? I set my alarm for 5 in the morning but when 5 o'clock came around, I turned off the alarm. I didn't even think about it. The alarm went off, and I just turned it off. But, I will try waking up again tomorrow. Any words of encouragement in this area or suggestions on how to get out of bed easier would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. My advice about waking up at 5am to go running is: ...pray that you'll want to? Or just go when you get home from work:)

    ReplyDelete