Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain

True, I have not gone running or cycling in the past couple of days, but I went today and it was pretty fun. You know, the nice thing about running in the rain is that I don't need to shower at the end.

The new app I talked about worked really well. It tells me through my headphones what my time is and how long a mile took me at each mile. It was a great motivator, too. So here's the breakdown of today's workout:

I went 3.92 miles and it took me 37:17. That's an average mile time of 9:30 min/mile. The first mile took 8:32, the second was 9:15, and the third was 9:46. That's all from my app. It worked well.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool. You didn't tell me that it told you through your headphones all that stuff, neat. And good mile time, I think mine right now is about 15 minutes or so. Walking. :)

    ReplyDelete