Sunday, May 22, 2011

I planned to go cycling out in Eagle Mountain yesterday. We visited my parents' house and there are some wicked awesome road biking trails down there. But instead I helped my dad build a deck and install some rocks in the back yard. I am more sore than if I would have biked, and it was fun to work outside with my dad.

I went cycling on Friday though, and it was good. My average time per mile was about 4:45. I thought it was kinda sad that I biked slower than some people run...but I had to stop a a lot of stoplights, so that's my excuse.

2 comments:

  1. Garret, a.k.a. G-Dogg... (i think that will be my term of endearment for you)... i always love reading your posts. they're pretty funny, even when they're not supposed to be. it sounds like you're gettin in shape. how bout a photo update eh? miss you bro. hope you and your fam are doin well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People don't run a mile in less than 4 min 45 s. That is preposterous. You're doing great, babe.

    ReplyDelete