Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm Back!

I know it's been a while, but I haven't been slacking off (not the whole time at least). I didn't work out all last week. I used my new baby as an excuse, and it definitely made me feel justified (if any of you don't have a newborn or have forgotten what it is like, you can't judge me).
Yesterday was my first run after my baby bonding break. My bike tire is flat, so I can't go until I get it fixed. In case you are wondering, I like cycling about a bazillion times more than running (that number is approximate). Anyway, the runs were extra awful yesterday and today. I don't know if it's the hotter weather or dehydration or just old fashioned wussiness, but it was really hard. It took me over half an hour to go three miles both days. Good new is it was slightly easier today. Hopefully it will be better in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I like you. And I, for one, am really glad you didn't exercise last week so you could help me with the girlies. You are the bomb.

    ReplyDelete