Thursday, July 7, 2011

Know When to Fold 'Em

Well, this is kind of a tough post to write. Just realize that I am not quitting this whole Ironman thing, I am just putting it on hold for a while. I know that most of you will be disappointed that you won't get to read my witty posts, but the old ones are up for good memories. The reason I am putting this project on hold is because it is just too much right now. I am of the opinion that when you have too much on your plate, you just need to let a few things go. I feel like I have a lot on my plate right now. I will still run an Ironman someday, but it's not on my short-term list of goals for now. I just can't find the time every day to work out for an hour or two. Don't worry, I will still exercise, just not as intensley. I will also do the sprint marathon at the end of this month that I talked about earlier. And who knows, maybe you will see me on the Biggest Loser in a few years and I'll be blubbering about how I had a goal to run an Ironman and how I could still do it. That would be hilarious! But anyway, I know I have let you all down. If you want to send me hate mail and make fun of me for being a lazy fatty, I completely understand, and I will take such criticisms personally. Keep on keepin' on!

2 comments:

  1. ... you can still post stuff. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny. Maybe you will be on Biggest Loser. That would be rad. Love you. And I'm with Jesse, you can still post, it doesn't just have to be an exercise blog. You can talk about other things. I mean, if you want. You should read my blog. I post about your kids and junk. Love you.

    ReplyDelete