Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yoga Buddies

Pretty sure she did all the poses way better than I did
One of the perks of trying to work out with kids is they do cute things sometimes.  Kailyn (2 years old) did some yoga with me today.  On the plus side, it was adorable.  On the other hand, it only lasted about 5 minutes then turned into crying, which is super annoying because I had to turn the TV up really loud.

The run went well, too.  I cut my time down to just over 11 minutes per mile, which is pretty sad because I only went two miles.  But, it's an improvement, so I'm happy...you know, the way a fat guy is happy when he finds a half-eaten Twinkie on the ground.  It's not great, but it's better than nothing.

1 comment:

  1. 11 minutes a mile is faster than I've been going. Good job. Also, out of the millions of pictures I took of you two doing yoga, this is the only one you posted?! I'm sorta disappointed that all my photographing only boiled down to one picture. But that's okay. You guys look great. I hope Kailyn got as much out of it as you did.

    ReplyDelete